£40,000 to £50,000
Location: UK only – Remote First and Edinburgh HQ
Welcome to Condatis! We are champions for privacy in a digital world and are leading the way in distributed cloud identity products and solutions.
We are incredibly proud to be the first to produce a distributed identity solution offering it commercially in the UK.
If you are passionate about tech, thrive in an inclusive and collaborative environment, built on trust and transparency, then come join us!
Your role in this mission
To contribute to cutting edge projects both with our own products and internationally with our clients. You will work closely with current and potential clients by listening to their business challenges, understanding their needs, and pulling together solution requirements. It’s an exciting opportunity to work collaboratively with the project delivery team (consisting of architects, developers, etc) supporting clients to resolve real-life issues using the latest cloud technologies.
How will you spend your time?
- Running customer requirements gathering workshops.
- Collaborating with clients in blended technical and non-technical teams.
- Understanding customers’ business needs and processes.
- Eliciting and documenting customers’ requirements for client and delivery audiences.
- Elaborating requirements into business-level acceptance criteria.
- Producing process flows and sequence diagrams to describe logical solutions.
- Defining testable goals for the implementation team.
- Learning! We give you a day off each month to learn and study!
Does this sound like you?
You have extensive experience in providing analysis within the full software development lifecycle in a Cloud-based environment during requirements capture, design, verification, testing, and release phases.
You are experienced in working within potentially complex internal and external customer and stakeholder relationships.
You have exposure to process, workflow, use case design using UML, Bizagi, Visio or equivalent tools like Mermaid and PlantUML.
You have an interest in digital identity and security.
You have the right to work in the UK. IAM is our speciality and our successful team members will be required to pass BPSS and UKSV SC screening, arranged during the induction period.
You are willing to learn or develop:
- Working to agile methodologies (SCRUM). (SCRUM master experience is an advantage, i.e. use of backlog and Kanban boards in Visual Studio Online or other equivalent tools).
- Working with the application of security within the development lifecycle and deployment which will be an intrinsic part of requirements capture (however, this will be largely driven by systems architects and other roles within team).
- Knowledge of information governance and regulatory landscape (e.g. GDPR) as this will be an intrinsic part of requirements capture (however, this will be largely driven by other roles within team).
- Knowledge of identity management.
What you can expect from us
We are at the forefront of technology to bring its benefits to others. We love this part of our work and make time to explore new and future technologies. If you love learning and want to keep building on your skillset, then you will be happy to hear we give you one day a month for learning. We love investing in our people and offer various training opportunities and a pay rise of £500 for every Microsoft exam you pass.
We are remote first with a lovely office in Edinburgh if you prefer hybrid working. We run monthly Town halls and quarterly we invite everyone to get together so if you fancy seeing the sights of this wonderful city, now is your chance!
You will be using our equipment which we will ship out to you and if an extra screen would come in handy then let us know.
We aim to be as flexible as we can when it comes to people’s personal needs, so if something would make your life better, then we are open to doing what we can to keep you productive and happy here.
You might fancy working abroad for 2 months of the year as an example? No problem.
Benefits also include 35 days holiday and for a full list please contact us on email@example.com.
An informal chat with our Talent Team where we will explore your career ambitions, followed by a 2-stage interview process with the Hiring Team.
We like to get this completed in 1-2 weeks, why over complicate things?
We are dedicated to equality of opportunity for all staff and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.
If there is anything we can do to make our recruitment processes better for you and to allow you to show your best self, let us know.
We also appreciate that some people require extra time to complete assessments, require alternative application methods and can also benefit from having interview questions or a guide to the type of questions pre-interview.
We are open to any suggestions or requests that you may have and are always looking for innovative ways to assess talent
It all starts with a chat.Apply