Condatis is leading the way in distributed cloud identity products and solutions. We provide our customers with bespoke external Identity and Access Management (IAM) solutions based on Microsoft Azure Active Directory B2C. We are incredibly proud to be the first to produce a distributed identity solution offering it commercially in the UK.
In partnership with industry leaders such as Microsoft, the expertise of our talented and specialist team has enabled us to develop new technologies to solve complex business problems, secure our clients’ customer data, and streamline their digital services.
We are a team of ambitious and supportive business analysts, software architects, and developers and we’re currently recruiting a DevOps engineer to join and contribute to our evolving team. The DevOps role reduces the friction during development, enabling quick, frequent and reliable migrations of documented, supportable code in to production environments. Through enhanced monitoring, identify issues encountered by users and feedback in to further development, as part of continuous improvement.
About the role
- Setting up code repositories and subscriptions with the correct constraints on access
- Setting up pipelines and branching strategies for CI\CD
- Creating environments using Infrastructure as Code
- Become involved in projects at their inception to increase developer productivity and enforce application performance targets and ease handover to production
- Liaise with Architects and Customers to create secure and efficient cloud infrastructure solutions
- Work with testers to maintain environments for testing applications in both automated and manual states
- Work with product owners, alongside developers to create internal handover documentation for easier handover of code in to production
- Create appropriate access controls and review steps for code deployment
- Monitor/Support applications throughout their lifecycle
- Identify application issues via monitoring before they widely affect application users
- Monitor and improve application security standards where applicable
- Assist in code and environment handover to support
- Prepared to act as deputy for manager from time to time, when line manager not available
- Complete and submit accurate time reporting sheets as required by company
- Engage with company coaching process Annual Appraisal and Continuing Professional Development (CPD) training process
- Comply with Information Governance requirements
Skills and Competences
- Analysis, design and estimation (ability to analyse business problems and design suitable technical solutions)
- Agile methodologies (SCRUM).
- Sysadmin experience
- Script writing – e.g. Powershell, ARM Templates and/or Terraform
- Source Code Control systems – especially Git
- Cloud experience – familiarity with MS Azure required
- CI/CD experience – ideally using Azure Devops
- Defect and performance monitoring tools and techniques – especially Application Insights and Log analytics.
- Documentation skills, Visio, UML desirable
- Development skills desirable – especially in MS Stack (C#, SQL Server, MVC.NET)
- Microsoft Cloud Competencies are desirable or willingness to achieve them
- Ideally educated to degree level with relevant subject (e.g. technical, computer science
Personal Skills and Attributes
- Strong problem solving skills
- Ability to multitask effectively
- Excellent verbal and written communications
- Ability to grasp and assimilate to new concepts quickly and effectively
- Attention to detail
- Passionate about working with, and learning about new technologies
- Ability to problem solve, work autonomously or within team
- Time management skills and commitment (working with a plan, including deadlines – possessing a sense of urgency, when needed)
- Right to work in UK
Where not yet cleared at Disclosure Scotland Basic, HMG BPSS and SC levels, there will be a requirement for a successful candidate to apply for, and pass, such clearance.
To apply, please send us your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.Apply