Condatis is leading the way in distributed cloud identity products and solutions. We provide our customers with bespoke external Identity and Access Management (IAM) solutions based on Microsoft Azure Active Directory B2C. We are incredibly proud to be the first to produce a distributed identity solution offering it commercially in the UK. Partnered with industry leaders such as Microsoft, our talented and specialist team enable us to develop new technologies which solve complex business problems for our clients that secure their customer data and streamline their digital services.
We are a team of ambitious and supportive QA engineers, business analysts, software architects and developers. We’re currently recruiting a QA Engineer to join and contribute to our evolving team. This is an exciting opportunity to work as part of a top-notch technical delivery team and closely with clients in supporting them to solve their business problems.
About the role
Main things you’ll need to be comfortable doing:
- Integrating into our team with development and DevOps colleagues.
- Maintaining the focus on Quality Management in a SDLC environment.
- Defining and extending the existing complex test suite solution and frameworks.
- Support Agile (Scrum/Kanban) approaches using agile development methodologies.
- Deep knowledge of automation testing
- Experience working with Selenium to develop test scripts from the start
- Development, maintenance and continual improvement of Automation Test planning, design, estimation and analysis
- Experience in writing automated functional web tests and API/web service tests
- Produce and support intuitive and strategic test case plan documentation and test proposals
- Contributes to the (wider) team – excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with test tools/environments, for example, Azure DevOps
- Git / version control
- Testing mindset and behaviours:
- Independent – confident to be the sole QA team representative on a project /scrum
- Inquisitive – always keen to learn or look at things through a different lens
- Investigative – replicates issues and follows them through
- Forthright when required
Having this experience would be a bonus:
- Knowledge of writing code in the .NET space with C#
- Experience working with SpecFlow (or similar BDD frameworks)
- Experience of working in Azure
- Experience in NUnit Framework and Flurl
- Knowledge of CI/CD tools
- Experience of cross-browser/device test tools (e.g., Browserstack)
- Operational experience in any areas of Non-Functional testing (e.g., Performance, Accessibility, Security) and UAT (User Acceptance)
- Microsoft Azure qualifications, ISTQB or equivalent qualification
- Experience writing automated tests against Salesforce or Dynamics 365 CRM
IAM is our speciality and our successful team members will be required to pass BPSS and UKSV SC screening, arranged during the induction period.
To apply, please send us your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.Apply