At Condatis, we provide a team of identity specialists to support your identity journey. We work with you to keep your organisation’s Identity and Access Management (IAM) system, setup, and operations. Our specialist support team covers a wide range of services to support your identity solution.
Our managed cloud service offers a proactive approach to managing your cloud resources and infrastructure. The service covers:
- Help-desk portal provision with associated knowledge base articles to encourage self-help.
- 3rd line technical support by the engineers that wrote the system.
- Guidance in the fast-changing area of digital identity to keep your solution compliant, secure, and future ready.
We offer a range of managed cloud services that are ITIL-compliant, SLA backed, and covers the provisioning of maintenance for your system, including:
- Hosting cost management
And everything you need for peace of mind and system longevity.
Digital Identity Solutions (Microsoft Entra Azure AD B2C, Verified ID)
Identity is constantly evolving, with Azure AD B2C and Microsoft Entra Verified ID leading the way to secure and trusted systems.
Azure Active Directory (AD) B2C enables businesses to tailor web and mobile applications to suit their customers and improve how they interact with their digital services.
Azure AD B2C now forms part of Microsoft’s external Identity package, Entra, Including Verified ID. This product suite puts users in complete ownership of their data. Credentials are signed by users using a cryptographic key based on decentralised technology. This allows them to share personal data at their leisure and revoke their credentials if necessary.
Decentralized Identity Consultancy
Decentralized identity is a technology that lets users control their data using verifiable credentials. Decentralized identity solutions replace data held within siloed databases with self-owned credentials. Microsoft describes this technology as the path to digital privacy, and through implementing distributed identity solutions, we ensure organisations put their user’s digital privacy front and centre.
Benefits of our decentralized solutions:
- Individuals control how their data is stored, shared, and used.
- Significantly reduce time and cost of onboarding and staff movement.
- Integrate with modern applications or commercial software packages.
- Maintain a competitive advantage by using the latest solutions.
Scalable, supporting businesses as their identity requirements change.
IAM Managed Services and Support
Our SLA incorporates the following incident response times:
- (Major Incident): Complete loss of service at multiple sites. Response: 30 minutes; Resolution: 3.5 hours.
- (Major Incident): Complete loss of service for all users at one site or partial loss of service at multiple sites. Response: 1 service hour; Resolution: 7 service hours.
- Partial loss of service for all users at one site. Response: 6 service hours; Reasonable endeavors to achieve resolution in 12 service hours.
- Complete loss of service for some users at one site, partial loss of service for some users on one site, slow running on multiple sites, or any incident affecting a single user. Response: 8 service hours; Resolution: Reasonable endeavors to achieve resolution in 32 service hours.
Support costs depend on several factors, including anticipated support volumes and support level (e.g., first line, second line, third line, fourth line) and support triage process (i.e., who does what).
Condatis provides support according to ITIL roles (Incident Manager, 1st Level Support, Service Request Fulfilment Group).