Better customer acquisition, loyalty and repeat business by making identity central to your customer experience.
You need to engage with your customers 24/7, 365 days a year, offering services on computers, smartphones and in-store. You need to reliably identify your prospects and customers, so you can personalise services and make sure you advertise discounts or loyalty programmes they are eligible for. In parallel, you need to safeguard usernames, passwords and any other PII against attacks and the consequent reputational damage.
To be able to do this, you need a resilient, always-on, secure identity platform that delivers seamless registrations and logins as part of a knockout customer experience. We have worked with global brands to deliver exactly that.
We can help you:
- Balance user experience and risk, so your customers don’t see an intrusive identity experience but at the same time feel happy you’re keeping their data safe
- Track and manage customer experience improvements, through A/B testing and rich analytics to help you understand how your customers actually use your platform
- Reduce helpdesk calls, through an identity platform that helps customers self-serve when they get stuck (e.g., password recovery)
- Single view of the customer, through consistent, privacy-respecting user identification, so you can improve case management
- Global engineering company
Following a number of workshops to illustrate the Microsoft Azure B2C feature set and design a high-level solution architecture we delivered a highly secure, abstracted authentication solution that facilitates quick and easy registration and login by users and has reduced their IT support burden.
Getting digital identity right provides a strong front door to your services
What are the next steps?
Get in touch with our team to discuss the next steps in improving the efficiency and security of your organisation. After you contact us, one of our experts will get back to you to learn more and understand your requirements.