Providing citizens with joined up digital services from central and local government.
Citizens are increasingly demanding and digitally literate. Government organisations at a central and local level increasingly need to support digital transactions for their citizens and integrate a number of services to share information and provide efficient one-stop services.
Delivering value for government
Our solutions provide:
- Support for standardised identity proofing standards
- A consistent identity related user experience across services
- Alternative access routes for citizens who do not want to use digital services
- Bring Your Own Identity (BYOID) or create a local account at a higher level of assurance
- Portable credentials – useable anywhere a Trust Relationship has been established between local and central government entities
- Manual vouching for citizens without a digital footprint
- Automatic verification by matching to external data sources
Getting digital identity right provides a strong front door to your services
What are the next steps?
Get in touch with our team to discuss the next steps in improving the efficiency and security of your organisation. After you contact us, one of our experts will get back to you to learn more and understand your requirements.