In this session, our speakers will discuss decentralized identity in the context of healthcare settings in the UK and US. We will cover topics on the future of Trust and Governance, the reality of technological challenges and opportunities for the healthcare sector, and issues surrounding interoperability.
Sign up for a chance to get answers to burning questions on decentralized and self-sovereign technology.
We record all of our webinars, so please sign up to receive a recording after the event if you cannot attend. You can also submit your questions in advance by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This webinar will run for 75 minutes, with 15 minutes for Q&A.
- Chris Eckl, CTO at Condatis
- Charles Walton, Senior VP Digital Identity at Mastercard
- Drummond Reed, Chief Trust Officer at Evernym
- Phil Stradling, Architect at NHSX
- Jim St. Clair, Chief Trust Officer at Lumedic
Register to attend